Thor de Bataaf, the best place in The Hague to play tennis and have fun!
Why Thor de Bataaf?
- Thor de Bataaf was elected the best sports club in The Hague in 2012 and 2014.
- Our modern and well-equipped pavilion has an enjoyable atmosphere and is a nice place to stay before and after playing tennis. Additionally, the park offers a modern fitness center, a racket shop and a physical therapist.
- As one of the largest tennis clubs in the country, you will always be able to find Thor members of your own playing level.
- The activity committee and youth committee organize many activities for all levels and ages.
- Our first mixed team plays at a top level, so a game of high quality tennis can be enjoyed at your own tennis park.
- And not the least: the 18 lighted all weather courts allow you to play all year round!
- Get an impression via this video.
Monday through Friday
from 09h00 to 23h00 or earlier (from 21h00) when all courts are not in use.
Saturday and Sunday
The opening times are dependent on other activities planned in the park (activity calender).
Days without activities: from 09h00 to 19h00 or one hour earlier when all courts are not in use.
Days with activities: from 09h00 to 19h00 or as long as the activity lasts.
If you are not sure, you can contact the pub (070-352 16 77, choice 1).